PRUDENTIAL CALIFORNIA REALTY
Prudential John Aaroe & Associates is a division of Prudential California
Realty, the largest franchisee and a charter affiliate of the Prudential Real
Estate Network. As a privately owned Southern California based company,
Prudential California Realty operates more than 50 offices from San Diego to
Santa Barbara. With annual sales in excess of $7 billion. Prudential California
Realty is the 4th largest privately owned real estate company in the United
Recognized and respected by nine out of 10 Americans, our exclusive
affiliation with Prudential brings you the strength of one of the nations
largest financial services company. In fact. Prudential has grown to provide
financial services to more than 50 million people in North America.
As a customer-focused, quality organization, Prudential California
Realty achieves success one client at a time. We emphasize local decision
making which results in the most efficient and responsive transaction.
When you choose Prudential John Aaroe & Associates, you've formed
a sound and trustworthy relationship.
Together with our sales associates. Prudential John Aaroe & Associates
reaches local buyers with custom advertising campaigns for each property.
Through the use of striking, well-designed page layouts and prominent
positioning, we continually achieve the best response for our clients.
- California Living Network
- Homes & Open Houses
- Los Angeles Times (Westside &
- Daily Variety
- Dream Homes International
- Wall Street Journal
- Beverly Hills Courier
- Palisadian Post
When your home is listed for sale, our commitment to you is the
- Advertise your home every week, until sold, in the Sunday Los Angeles
Times (Westside or Valley Edition).
- Advertise your home on a rotational basis, in the Caravan Express
(Weekend "Homes and Open Houses").
- Advertise your home in Caravan Express (Tuesday/Thursday broker
edition) on the first Tuesday it is listed.
- Advertise your home on the Prudential John Aaroe & Associates Internet
- Advertise your home on the Listing Link Internet web site.
- Advertise your home on the Realtor.com Internet web site.
- Advertise your home on the California Living Network Internet web site.'
- Advertise your home in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Your home is also eligible to appear as a photo-feature in the
- The Sunday Los Angeles Times (Westside or Valley Edition).
- The Saturday Los Angeles Times (Westside or Valley Edition).
- Los Angeles Times Press Releases.
- The Caravan Express (Tuesday/Thursday broker edition).
- The Caravan Express (Weekend "Homes and Open Houses").
- Various local print publications.
All pertinent information will be submitted within one business day
to the following:
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Prudential John Aaroe & Associates Advertising/Marketing Department.
- Voice Mail Announcements to all Prudential John Aaroe & Associates Branch
- Prudential John Aaroe & Associates Internet web site.
Our Marketing Department will:
Write and submit advertisements,
together with photographs when available, to all periodicals for
which your home is eligible.
Arrange for a sign to be placed on the property.
Send out 100 Just Listed announcements to your neighborhood
within 3 business days.
Prepare and make available to prospective Buyers and Agents a
Property Data Sheet.
The following services are provided through your Sales Associate:
Schedule the following:
Attend all showings and follow up with buyer's representative.
Promote property on a continuing basis:
- Brokerage caravans (a preview of your property by the entire real estate
- Sunday Open House, with your approval.
- Viewing of your home for buyers by appointment.
- Preview of your home for selected agents by appointment.
Provide required disclosure forms, including any pertinent
regional/state disclosures, making certain that the forms are
completed in a timely manner.
- Regular Broker review caravans.
- Former clients.
- Distribution of a professional promotional piece.
- Database mailing(s) to industry-specific clientele (i.e. entertainment,
legal, financial and corporate).
- Furnish you with regular progress reports (including number of showing
appointments & advertising).
- On a weekly basis, mail you copies of all advertisements that appear on
- Continuously monitor all listing, sale, and lease activity in your neigh-
- Continuously network with agents of all real estate companies who are
representing buyers for a home similar to yours.
- When possible, verify the qualifications of potential buyers.
- Show your property professionally and effectively.
- Schedule a meeting every 30 - 45 days to evaluate market conditions,
showing activity, marketing, advertising and buyers' reactions. In addition,
prepare detailed information on status of all existing comparables, new
inventory and any other factors influencing the ultimate successful sale of
- Provide skillful negotiation throughout the transaction, ensuring that
your interests are fully represented.
- Consistently monitor all time limits, terms, and conditions on contingen-
cies that need to be adhered to by buyer and seller.
- Introduce the buyer(s) and/or buyer's agent to a reputable Lender/
Mortgage Broker. Check progress and status of buyer's loan on a continuing
basis to help minimize the danger of a transaction with an unqualified
- Attend all inspections (physical, geological, termite, etc.) and assist in
solving any and all problems which may arise.
- Monitor all stages of the sale escrow to ensure that all situations are dealt
with in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in providing the appraiser with the best comparable sales in your
area to ensure that your home appraises at the highest possible value.
Coordinate with the appropriate third parties to ensure that your
home conforms to all government regulations:
- Special flood hazard area.
- Potential flood zone.
- Seismic hazard zone.
- Wildland area that may contain substantial forest fire risks and hazards.
- High fire hazard severity zone.
- Earthquake fault zone.
- Database disclosure (Megan's Law)
Obtain Foreign Investment Real Property Tax (FIRPTA) statements.
- Water conservation requirements.
- Smoke detectors.
- Applicable city reports.
- Lead based paint.
- Impact hazard glazing.
- Water heater strapping.
- Seismic gas shut-off valve.
IN ADDITION, WE WILL ...
Direct you to a reputable mortgage broker for lender qualification if
you might be purchasing another home during or after completion
of the sale of your property.
Refer you to a reputable real estate company who will assist you if
you plan to relocate out of the area.
Provide you with government mandated booklets regarding Earth
quake Preparedness, Environmental Hazards and Lead Based Paint.
About Brett Carrillo Duffy
• Home Search
• For Buyers
• For Sellers
• Current ListingsArea Information
• Mortgage Info
• Mission Statement
• Local History
• Contact Me